simply-emily...

...it's all about me

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day... (though I doubt any "fathers" are reading this, at least i hope not!!)

Well even though it was father's day, it was officially the most boring day ever. I have sat here in my room all day. Dustin called at like 11:30 and asked if I wanted to go eat at Tonya's with him and his family for father's day, but Dad had already left to go get Mom and I lunch, so I couldnt. So I just worked on some stuff that I needed to finish for the office, and cleaned my room and bathroom some. Dad liked his father's day present.. Dustin and I both got our Dad's the same things, some fishing lures from wal*mart lol! I just picked out the colors.. I don't know what any of them are for. So Larry and my Dad both liked 'em. But I gotta run and get ready, the parents and dustin and I are all going out to eat for father's day.. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home