simply-emily...

...it's all about me

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Long day today...

Well I usually work from 8-12 at work, and go home at lunch, but today I stayed until like 2:30. Just in time for Dr. Phil... YAY =P But yeah so Amanda (my cousin) and I left at 11:30 and went to TJC real quick to find the Rogers Student Building where her orientation is Thursday and Friday and then we went to Chik-F-La and then back to the office. She's got an apartment all to herself that she's moving into this weekend.. lucky her! So that was my exciting day... NOT! So tonite is going to prolly be a boring nite also.. Dustin has a basketball thing and I'm not going cause I don't wanna sit by myself :( And I think he's not very happy... So I guess I'll just stay here and get to bed early for work tomorrow.. and then it starts all over again! lol! Well they just called and my class ring is in so I am going to go pick it up!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger travisharolds4141275437 said…

    Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger fjze3gxk53efun said…

    hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Katie Heidi said…

    Hiya! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog http://kateheidi.blogspot.co.uk/ because I really enjoy all of your posts! Check out my blog for the rules!
    Kate Heidi x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home