simply-emily...

...it's all about me

Monday, June 21, 2004

"Monday, Monday..."

Haha.. it's Monday, and it reminded me of that song called "Monday, Monday..." ya know what I'm talkin' bout? I think it's by the Mamas and the Papas, some 70s band lol!

Hey there... I just got done eating lunch and getting home from the office. Work was pretty ok today, I just had to print alot of maps and fold them and stuff.. no biggie! Then I grabbed me some Taco Bell and came home. Today's been one year since my Pop died :( so Mom made this like floral thing with golf clubs on it to put on his grave.. her and dad just left to go do that.. it's in Palestine. Later tonite I'm going to Dustin's Nana's to eat with the family for father's day.. so that will be good. But I guess I am gonna go, I think Melinda and I might go swimming or something, if she's home?! Laters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home